Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Water Moments

I spend most of my past time in water, be with different people, from unknown uncle till my best buddy, my special one and finally my family. Thinked back, this really is one precious moment had to be appreciated. Capturing all those memorable scene to preserve all those innocent smile and wacky actions is always the best way to keep all those memory.

Things can get extreme when it's involve with water:)

But does it possible for me to ignore my clumsiness and even the environment which might threaten the safety of my camera??? Only if my camera is waterproof. My picture can be taken like this! Gosh, my apologize for the lousy edit~

It's just my imagination..say cheese:D

Hmn...mention about waterproof camera. Sony had recently released a not only quality but also a high reliability SONY TX-5!

The new Sony DSC-TX5/G!

Let's see what this gorgeous does offer,

Available in (Green, Pink, Red, Silver, Black)

It's ability to survive in harsh environment is totally exceptional. It has all the exciting features such as:

-10.2 effective megapixel Sony CyberShot DSC-TX5 camera with 4x optical zoom enables serious image capturing even handling with tough exterior.

-Combination of Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ processor enables full resolution continuous burst shooting at up to a blazing 10 frames per second

-built to be water, shock, dust and temperature proof

-Sweep Panorama feature offers beautiful panoramic shots by simply sweeping your camera not only horizontally but also vertically.

-Wide range of memory card selection such as Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG, SD or SDHC memory card

-Sony CyberShot TX5 Touchscreen camera which you can experience touch screen feature even when you're underwater.

And guess what, with all those amazing features. The NEW SONY DSC-TX5/G is just

- RM 1,499.00 -

For more information,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...