Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting started

First thing first, let me think of what am I going to post as my 1st post.

(Thinking)
.
.
(It shouldn't be too much crap)
.
.
(still Thinking)
.
.

Here is it..I'm a 120% perfect lazy person in doing something extra in my life especially doing the things other than study(I have no choice since study is a MUST). But why do I open my own blog?? Boring life in Uni?--Nope too much free time?--nope good uni internet conn?--OF COURSE NOT!(The line is lousy~)...

simple..Just want to learn more about outside people and STAY CONNECTED with 'What is happening?'. As an extras I wanna know more bout BLOGGER's life. share my experience, knowledge and even my privacy with the outside world might not be a bad idea for a person like me...

Well..Today is the official launch of my blog '30Jan2010' so just make this post simple and memorable and let's get it STARTED!

1 comment:

Bruce828 said...

Haha~ Finally start blogging d lo, grow up liao lo :D Blogging is cool man~ just keep on improving and writing k^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...