Monday, February 8, 2010

Not again...

"Ahem, It's booked my dear..."

I was so Happy by the time I get my new schedule for this new semester. All my classes were just within walking distance. The most is just about 400-5oometres away. I was so annoyed by my uni bus schedule last semester. And now, with the 'Within walking distance'...PROBLEM SOLVED!

(But by the time I went to my class, new PROBLEM appear!)



Can you see what is going on in the picture??? All the 'VIP' seat is BOOKED! At first, I reach my class 15min before the class start, this is what I saw..(blame no one, it's my fault for waking up late)

Now I learn my lesson, The next day I each my class 30mins before my class started..Guess what I saw? IT's THE SAME!!!!! You know where is my seat??? The seat with Yellow circle highlighted..The WORST is they even use 'MIAO MIAO snack to booked the seat~'(see the 'Red circle' there??) headache....

Guess next time I'll have to reach the class an hour before even if it's "walking distance"..

~ADIEUS~
my sleeping hour....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...