Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PoP - The Sands of Time

"THE DAGGER!!"

2/6/2010 - A day full of anticipation. Well, there's nothing special actually. Just I going to watch "Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time"(which I had waiting for so long since the 1st time I watch it's trailer), and my semester's result is releasing today!!! Hmn..hmn..have to prepare a brief report on today's activities..lol

Ahem..ahem..

1st - Not bad with my result I think, had to admit I was kinda relieve after seeing my result that time judging from the time I answering my paper..lol

And ohya the rating! Overall I'll gave 7/10 for the movie. Not bad thought^^ It's recommended.

Here's some of the review..

Adopted from the streets of Nasaf by King Sharaman(Ronald Pickup) of Persia, young Dastan is adopted by the king after showing courage in the market place. Young Dastan grows up amongst royalty and quickly earns his place as a mighty warrior and prince.

As his brothers Garsiv(Toby Kebbell) and Tus(Richard Coyle) plan battle strategies, a spy sends word that the Holy City of Alamut has been supplying weapons to enemies of Persia. Taking matters into his own hands, Tus orders an attack on the sacred city and upon its fall Dastan encounters the beautiful Princess Tamina(Gemma Arterton). When King Sharaman dies under mysterious circumstances shortly after, and Dastan(Jake Gyllenhaal) is accused of his murder, he flees with the princess on an objective to clear his name. Learning from Tamina the true motives behind Alamut's invasion, Dastan must embark on a perilous quest to stop an evil mastermind's plot from his Uncle Nizam(Ben Kingsley) for ultimate power with a mystical weapon that can control the flow of time.

Do enjoy the movie~

p/s: Let's work harder for the coming semester^^ Best of luck!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...